Your local Podiatrist in Joondalup WA.
Joondalup Podiatry Centre has been caring for the Joondalup and surrounding northern suburbs in Perth for 20 years. We have six podiatrists with special interests in Diabetic care, Children's podiatry, Biomechanics & Sports podiatry, nail surgery & geriatric care.
Have a question?
- General nail, corn & callus care
- Flat feet (pronated) & High Arch Feet (supinated) foot types
- Orthotic therapy: deflective innersoles, soft, semi-rigid & rigid orthoses
- Diabetic care
- Diabetic wound care and management
- Diabetic vascular and neurological assessment
- Ingrown toenails; non-surgical and surgical
- Infections of the nails and skin e.g. Verruca (warts) & Fungal infections
- Heel pain (plantar fasciitis/heel spurs), midfoot and forefoot pain (metatarsalgia)
- Knee and Ankle pain
- Arthritic conditions
- Foot deformities; bunions, clawed toes etc.
- Children's Conditions
- Flat Feet/High Arch Feet
- Hypermobility disorders
- Osteochondroses e.g. Osgood-Schlatters & Sever's Condition
- Sports Podiatry / Overuse Injuries / Biomechanical Issues
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Nerve compressions
- Ankle & Foot instability
- Knee pain
- Shin pain
|Initial Consultation||Initial Consultation (concession)||Subsequent Consultation||Subsequent Consultation (concession)||Orthotic Therapy|
|100||95||80||75||90 - $800|
The cost of Orthotic Therapy is dependent on assessment and requirements suggested by your podiatrist.
Private Health Insurance
Podiatry is covered through Ancillary cover. Rebates are different depending on your level of coverage. We always suggest you check with your health fund if you have podiatry coverage. We are happy to give you the podiatry health fund codes for you to check with your health fund.